Pages

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Is it March Already?

For all that it's March already, and we are to "spring ahead" by setting the clocks forward tomorrow, there's still too much snow to play Gaelic Football outdoors. Still, I've been busy helping to organize the coming season, and my blogging has just not been happening as a result.

However, I've still been knitting. I'm nearly finished my husband's cardigan in fact, but the button-band/shawl collar seems interminable at this point.

Of course, it would help if I'd only work on that project, but I do have a few other projects on the go, and something about spring seems to have convinced me to cast on for two new pairs of socks, then there's been a bit of sewing, mending, and of course, everyday life. I should also start some seeds for the garden...

Amid all this distraction, I have managed to finish a baby hat, which is now on its way by post to a new baby along with a copy of The Gruffalo (excellent book, do read it), so here it is:


This is the Classic cap by Amanda Keeys, knit in Berroco Vintage.

Sorry, that's all for now; hopefully I'll have a detailed post about the finished cardigan soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment