Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Show-and Tell

I've finished my Boteh Scarf!



This was an excellent use of a Zauberball, and used up nearly all of it. It might be possible to add one more leaf to use up the rest, but I stuck with the pattern.  For the edging, I wanted the colours to be congruous rather than contrasting, so I cut out a section of the lighter green, and used it for the lighter green sections, and otherwise switched back to the darker greens for those sections.  It resulted in a fair number of ends to weave-in, but it was worth it. 


I couldn't wait to wear it, so I didn't block it yet or anything. In fact, I'm wearing it around the house to do laundry, so I think I might just leave it on for the next few weeks. In case you can't tell, I'm very pleased.

1 comment:

  1. Now wonder you are pleased! It's very cool and great looking and it suits you.

    ReplyDelete