Pages

Monday, December 21, 2015

Happy Christmas!

I've felt that I've been managing pretty well at balancing work (I have third-party deadlines that are underway, but thankfully, quite reasonable ones) and getting everything ready for Christmas while still taking the time to slow down and spend time with the family, but I've realized to make it work I have got to let one thing go for a wee bit, and that's the blog. I've been wasting a lot of time putting "Blog!" on the to-do list and not actually doing it. It's not that I don't want to blog, but I'm apparently not leaving myself enough energy to get on here and do it. I'm giving myself permission to take a vacation from this and come back after the holidays. I'm hoping I can renew a bit of energy and with it, renew the blog too. In the meantime, leaving you with a wee corner of Christmas in my house (not much light this time of year, so all the more reason to add cheerful baubles), I'd like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment