Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Happy Halloween!

"Jinkies! The Sinister Pumpkin is after us!"


"Run Scooby!"


 "We've got to find out who that Sinister Pumpkin is! Jinkies! A clue!"


"The Sinister Pumkin is no other than my little sister!"
"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it were not for my meddling older sister!"


One sweater, knit up in short order using Very Big Yarn (Lion Brand Thick and Quick in Pumpkin) and Very Big Needles (15mm!!!); the kids went shopping for the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:16 am

    That's a great Scobby Doo themed Halloween story! And I love that sweater- How long did it take to knit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The kids are big fans of the show. The sweater took about two weeks (though it could have taken a little less time if I'd worked on it steadily).

      Delete