Pages

Friday, March 21, 2014

Hup Oranje!

I finished knitting Hup Holland by Tori Seierstad a while ago, but finally have some decent photos.

I took the first set right after finishing, but it's hard to get photos of your own head:



















Also, the hat gave me a headache, so I re-blocked it, this time stretching it over a size 3 soccer ball.

My head is apparently the size of a size 3 soccer ball, because now it fits just fine, which is a relief. After all that work, not being able to wear it because it gives me instant headaches that last the rest of the day would have been a pity.

I had my husband snap photos instead this time, which worked much better:





Now, just looking forward to the opening ceremonies for the EDSA Mini World Cup next Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment