Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Second Sock Sorted

So, it only took two years to knit these socks, not because they're too tricky, but because I dawdled and procrastinated (knit one sock in short order a year ago, waited nearly a year to start the second) .

But, they're done!

Presenting 
Tabi Socks by Veronik Avery, knit in Knit Picks Stroll (Bare).
 

I wanted something to wear with my sandals indoors, as the sandals help with my problem arches, but my feet are generally too cold to go without socks. The tabi socks work great for this!




At this rate in production, I won't have tabi socks for every day of the week even if I make them plain, but, anyway, these are lovely (I dearly love Veronik Avery's patterns).

Very pleased! It is unbelievably pleasing to have finished something, as that doesn't seem to be happening with much of anything of late!

No comments:

Post a Comment