Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Trying to catch up. This could take awhile.

I'm planning a series of catch-up posts (by series, I mean that it could be as many as three or perhaps even more, but not necessarily). I'll start off with just now, and work a bit backwards.

Just now:

Mittens are fulling in the wash.

We noticed that it's a bit chilly in the mornings, so I went to work to replace my eldest's mittens, as her old pair seem a little small on her now.


We noticed that it's chilly because we're walking to the bus these days, as my eldest has started Kindergarten! First-day photos are being queued up for the next post.

Pre-fulling, the mittens are too big for me. After one wash cycle, they're a bit snug on me, but not small enough yet. Here's hoping they're just right after the next cycle finishes! There's a fair bit of finishing work to go on these, so I'll give more details with the finished mittens post to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment