Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

In Which I Steal a Few Moments to Post

Just a quick post today as it's a busy week.  Football training is intensifying (important match coming up), my oldest is turning four, so we're having a party on the weekend, and I have all manner of preparations and cleaning to get through.  That, and I'm trying to fit in watching World Cup soccer, so it's just as well that the kids have been waking me up early enough to watch at least part of a match over breakfast.  I'm showing the kids match highlights on the other half of the screen so that they'll let me prepare this post.

I quickly snapped a few WIP photos, so they're not top-notch, but they're here.

My husband's socks 
(Seeded Rib Socks by Ann Budd
only in fingering weight instead, Knit Picks Stroll).  I've finished one, but am just casting on the second.






And, something for me:
(Farmer's Market Cardigan by Connie Chang Chinchio in Patons Classic Wool)
 
It doesn't look like much yet, but I'm really enjoying this project, and really like the colour of the yarn (Cognac Heather).  I do so love heathered yarns.

 
 
 
I've also finished a project for my daughter's birthday, that being the tool-belt by Mellissa Abreu from One Yard Wonders.  I'm pleased with the results.  I modified pocket positions and sizes to better fit her tool set, and added a hammer loop.


OK, glad I had a chance to post, but now it's back to soccer and housework!

No comments:

Post a Comment