Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

As Ye Sew, so Shall Ye Rip

So, I'm trying to make a blind for the living room window.  Despite picking an extremely easy project, I've been ripping and sewing again, and it looks like there will be more ripping and sewing again to put it back, more or less, to how it was.  This time, though, I'll be adding a border on the bottom so that the darn thing is long enough.  Wishful thinking does little to alter mathematical results or errors.

In the meantime, I'm working on several pairs of socks, trying to stop myself from starting a cardigan before finishing a sock (just one even, not a pair), and planning a shopping trip for more sewing supplies.  Oh yes, and digging many dandelions.  I don't have a picture of the dandelions today (maybe on the weekend or Monday), but here are a few photos of my Lime Sorbet Columbine.  Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment