Pages

Thursday, October 01, 2020

Quick update

 Hi! It's been the better part of a year since I last posted. I'm in the process of creating a new website with the help of a friend, but it will be awhile yet before it is ready (neither of us have actually had the time to work on it lately as both of us have a variety of other jobs and responsibilities that have to come first right now). Once things are up and running, I'll post here so that you can find the new site easily.

Ravelry has been beyond disappointing in their lack of appropriate response to the effects of their new design (impacting many users with a range of symptoms including vertigo, migraines, and seizures), with the result that many users can no longer use the site safely or at all. While my Ravelry shop does remain open at this time, partly due to the fact that I wish to support Local Yarn Stores that rely on it to help their customers, I am working on setting up my patterns on Payhip to add to the list of alternative venues where knitters can find my patterns. I've had most of my patterns available via Lovecrafts as well for some time.

You can find most of my patterns on Payhip at: https://payhip.com/JessieMcKitrick or at Lovecrafts.com: https://www.lovecrafts.com/en-gb/search?q=jessie+mckitrick

It will take some time to finish setting things up. If you are looking for one of my patterns that you cannot find on these sites, please contact me via jamckit at telus.net (replacing the at with the at sign, and removing all spaces) to let me know, and I will do my best to make it available to you. 

Thank-you,

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment