Pages

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Lily Mittens Re-release!

Today I have re-released my Lily Mittens pattern!

Originally published in Knit Now Magazine #45, they're a lovely pair of fancy mittens. You can find more information on my patterns page (there's a tab to reach the patterns page at any time right below the blog header). The mittens are available via Ravelry and LoveKnitting.

To celebrate this re-release, and knitting season generally (sure I knit all year, but there's something special about it in the fall, right?) I have arranged a 25% off sale on Ravelry for my winter accessories patterns, running from October 1st to the end of October 15th (GMT). The included patterns are: Lily Mittens, Floral Heart Mittens, Popinjays, Penguin Mittens, Myshka Tuque, and Irish Cowboy.

Happy Knitting!


No comments:

Post a Comment