Pages

Thursday, April 02, 2015

Sneaky Peek

I've had a busy couple of weeks, mostly involving grading math and technical writing, and though that's for a project I can't share with you just yet, I do have a wee something that I can share.

Last May, I got to spend some time working with J C Rennie Supersoft Lambswool 4 ply for my Woodland Cardigan design for Knit Now Magazine. I've had a few ideas here and there for working with it again, and have had one of them stick well enough that I've started a swatch:





I'm pleased so far, but will have to knit a few more rows and give it a bath before deciding if I'm on the right track for my project!

I've just heard (quite literally as I am typing this entry) that tomorrow's long weekend guests are coming tonight, so I'm just going to dash off now and put away all that yarn and fabric that is sitting around on the spare bed. Hope you all have a lovely Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment