Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

A Week of Fall Flowers, Finishing with Part 5

I'm afraid I only have time to add captions to these today (all being photos of plants that are blooming or otherwise interesting despite the wintry weather); Halloween preparations are in full swing, I just bought some fabric for Christmas sewing, I'm knitting for Christmas, and, not having enough projects on the go, started knitting something new for me.  I should have all manner of crafty goodness to share next week.
This lupin still wants to bloom; the weather is improving this week, so it might just yet.

Heavily laden ornamental crabapple.



Sage, still in excellent shape for cooking despite the snow.

Strawberry, was still blooming until earlier this week.

Lavender
Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment